Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fragrances and Movie

The singer Katy Perry Platinum listing in 2010 which premièred her new fragrance "Purr" the singer worked in team with Gigantic Parfums in the production of her perfume, a perfume that has fresh citrus with nectar peach and forbidden Apple and green bamboo, supported by a few notes that include a delicate bouquet of jasmine flowers, pink freesia, among other things. "" I am absolutely thrilled that I finally introduced in a bottle."" There is a wonderful world of fragrances out there, but just that with my music, I think that there is room for me and my own unique touch. "Drummer is a natural extension of what I am as a woman..." They were some words of the singer, who herself also participle in the design of the bottle, has a retail price of $45.00 to $65.00 dollars respectively.

10 months after promote "purr" katy Perry did not wait for their fans and sack "Meow" her second fragrance during the presentation, the singer revealed that the creation of this fragrance was during his world tour "California Dreams". "I started to give me account that women are like cats." They want to be loved in his own time; they want people to win his affection. "And you will not receive at the door unless you are really very nice with them" were some words of Katy. The funny thing is that his inspiration came from his hatred to the toward cats: "the scent actually came from my hatred for cats." "I didn't understand really cats until my first cat, Kitty Purry, came into my life"





Katy Perry at the beginning of the year 2012 announced through her Twitter account that she and "Paramount pictures" released a biographical film which would bear the name of "Katy Perry: Partf of me" which was originally the summer of the same year.The film shows the incredible career that had Katheryn from being a gospel singer until today as a pop singer, the film also shows scenes of their world tours and as solved personal problems, including a divorce and other scenes where promoted his last world tour "California Dreams Tour" at the premiere, Katy Perry stunned fans to the presentIn the film of a shopping mall in L.A., several were amazed, to have the privilege of seeing the film with the famous pop singer before anyone else.

To a tube film a low debut below than expected, Katy achievement beat Justin Bieber pop singer and her film "Never Say Never" movie Katy Perry required $ 12 million for its realization and collection in the first week 25.2 million of dollars
 


No comments:

Post a Comment